Wednesday, January 22, 2020

First Class

 My name is Bailey Nolting, and I'm from a small town in Illinois. I am a communications major with a minor in public relations. Currently, I work part-time as a nanny as well as a PR intern at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay. I have always been interested in digital media and learning how to use the different softwares. When I first came to class, I was nervous because I have heard the class is difficult. I am excited though to learn and understand how to properly use the software.

I think the class will help me to be better prepared for continuing my education and the work force. A lot of jobs in my field require that you are familiar with Adobe Cloud, so I believe it will be very helpful to take this class. I have heard that the class can be hard if you are unfamiliar with the software. I only have a little experience using the software, so I have a lot to learn. Technology can be hard to work with when you are new to something, but I am hoping I can catch on quickly. By the end of this class, I expect to be familiar with Adobe Cloud and able to create different media with the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment