Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Photoshop Inspiration

I chose this image as the one I think would be hard to photoshop myself into. I think it would be hard because of all the different lighting and effects in the image. It would be hard to get it to be just right.













I chose this image as something that inspired me. This inspired me because it showed that you don't have to go with something that is expected. I wouldn't have thought to photoshop myself outside of the helicopter, so this image was very unique to me.













This image made me laugh. She asked to make him look like he wasn't uncomfortable, so the guy put a towel over his head. I just thought that was a funny way to solve the problem.









 This is the image that I would want to recreate. I thought it was amazing how she was photoshopped into looking like she was swimming. It is a beautiful image.


No comments:

Post a Comment