Friday, March 27, 2020

Logo















For my logo, I first was messing around with a couple ideas involving animals, health, and fitness. Those are the main things I thought represented me and would be good as a logo. In all of my designs, I created a B using different objects. I decided that the logo with the B made by a leash, a cat print, and a dog print was my favorite. I have always been a huge advocate for animals and have volunteered at animal shelters for most of my life. I wanted to be able to showcase for love for animals in my logo because they have always been such a huge part of my life. For my original design, I first was using two large dog paw prints, but decided making the top one smaller and a cat paw print would make the design come together. I added claws to the cat print to make them more distinguishable. Next, I needed something to outline the paw prints in order to make the B shape more noticeable. I decided using a leash would be unique and connect the whole logo together. The original black and white logo took me about an hour. It was not too complicated once I got the leash outline how I wanted it.

When moving on to adding color to my design, I wanted to keep it pretty simple. I first did the design using two different shades of pink. Pink is my favorite color, so the color tied the logo back to how it is supposed to represent me. I outlined the light pink leash with the darker pink color to tie everything together. Next, I did the blue logo. Again, I wanted to keep it simple but add a little bit of flare to the design. Blue is another one of my favorite colors and represents calm and peace. I wanted to try adding a gradient of some kind and landed on the white to blue. I thought it looked similar to the sky which brings again a peacefulness to the design. Lastly, I did the brown and red design. I thought these colors were the most realistic for the logo. Using brown on the paw prints is a common color you might see paw prints without just being black. The red leash is another basic color that makes the leash seem realistic. I am very happy with how my logo came out. My favorite design is the classic black and white version. Adding the colors only took me about 20-30 minutes. I enjoyed this project because I got to be very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment