Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tag Print

 

For this project, I started out with my simple black and white logo. When combining the logo with the different tags, I wanted to keep it pretty simple. I wanted all of the details of the dog leash and paw prints to still be noticeable. To make the inside of the B, I used a cat print and a dog print. I thought using the scratches tag in them made it look unique. The negative tag I focused mostly on the upper paw print because I didn't want it to fade away the detail in the leash. I used the soft brush outline to draw focus to the outline of the B, but I made the opacity less to make the outline less bold. I also used a spray tag in the background and made that less bold as well. The first part of the project only took me about an hour mainly because I redid the tag.

I enjoyed the second part of the project. I got to mess around with different colors and sizes. I ended up redoing this part as well because I didn't like the way it came out the first time. In my second attempt, I stuck with two tag prints. I did more of a neon color scheme for the top one. I overlapped a blue tag with a purple one. In the bottom corner, I did more dull colors. I overlapped green with pink. For both of the prints, I used colors that I thought contrasted each other so they would stand out. The second part only took me about 30 minutes to complete.
















For this







No comments:

Post a Comment